Philosophy + Process:
I naturally see patterns in seeming chaos and want to put like with like to create greater efficiency so newfound joy and ease can be born.
I work with expectant, new and veteran parents to create streamlined systems for home life after baby. Families enjoy living spaces that transition seamlessly from kid-friendly to adult-friendly spaces.
List of Services:
- Working on every area of the home to create better flow, efficiency and function including but not limited to: pantries, kitchens, closets, cabinets, bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms and bedrooms, libraries, offices, filing systems and garages.
- Working with expectant, new and veteran parents to create streamlined systems for home life after baby. Including:
- Creating living spaces that transition seamlessly from kid-friendly to adult-friendly spaces.
- Preparing for and supporting the journey of parenthood –
- Determining the logistics and developing the organizational tools to thrive in the months and years after having a child.
- Creating day-to-day systems for maintaining essential family information and schedules:
- Workable kitchens
- Household binders
- Intuitively structured “command central”
- Simple meal planning
- Pantry, fridge and freezer organization
- Creating routines to promote health and wellbeing
- Shopping for the right products to create better organizational systems